Job Title: Global Recruitment Operations Manager,
Reports to: Global Area Director
Location: San Jose, Costa Rica
The Recruitment Operations Manager is a global role, responsible for overseeing and developing team members grouped in high performance teams supporting the Talent Acquisition processes across the globe. This team is responsible for successful delivery of high-quality services to meet the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders such as HR Generalists, Centers of Expertise, Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Professionals located in various regions. This manager is also responsible for the team that executes background checks.
The Recruitment Operations Manager partners with different stakeholders to plan, design and deploy process standardization in the Talent Acquisition space.
This role will ensure continuous process excellence, updates and flawless execution of the company’s talent acquisition process. The regional talent leads will collaborate closely with this role to ensure all issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner.
· Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Talent processes across the different regions in charge.
· Main point of contact for customer/business escalation of issues related to any of the Talent Acquisition Services.
· Partner with different stakeholders to design, manage and deploy process improvements to the team.
· People management for employees in charge.
· Partner with the Talent Acquisition Partners to deliver better, more efficient services to the hiring managers, and all other stakeholders.
· Work together with the HR Leadership team in the regions in charge to define new strategies, action plans and priorities that will lead to new initiatives to drive process improvements and add value to the service.
· Analysis: monitor and analyze the team’s performance and properly coach and address performance issues immediately. Also, develop and monitor an effective framework and process to continuously improve the Customer Experience across its region
· Decision making: make day to day decisions to help improve the customer service provided by the Department’s team. Also, provide suggestions that can help improve global processes; will also work with HR leadership to suggest technology improvements that can increase the efficiency of the processes.
· Innovation: constantly research best practices and challenge the status quo with the objective of constantly improving the service provided for both Talent Acquisition processes. Also, identifies and recommends methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
· Leadership: managing a group of 20+ employees, including Talent acquisition Coordinators via 2 operation team lead and Background Checks specialists via the area’s lead.
· Global Business Services management
· Event Coordination management
· People Management Skills
· Managing Process
· Emphasizing Excellence
· Data Analysis
· Problem Solving
· Process Improvement using Process Excellence methodologies (PE certified)
· Customer Relationship
· Program Management
· Project Management
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
At least 10 – 15 years in Global Business Services environment, and Customer Service operations/functions and process management.
Expert on Human Resources Processes, specifically on Talent Acquisition Operations
Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight and drive Customer value
Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams. Strong people leader, and has the ability to manage complexity of issues
Postgraduate/ Master’s Degree Preferred
LANGUAGE: English 100%
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Travel 20% - USA, Europe, Asia